martes, 26 de septiembre de 2017

WASHINGTON MONUMENT AND MEMORIALS

This morning I had breakfast at home before going to the school. 
Once we were there, we went to Washington D.C. on a school bus. 
When we arrived, we visited very important memorials: T. Jefferson's, Linkon's and where Luther King had given his speech. We also saw the Corea's, Vietnam's and WWII  memorials. Then, we saw the Washington monument and the White House where we couldn’t get too close!
After that, we went to Chinatown to eat lunch, and get to know other parts of D.C.
In the afternoon I had dinner in a restaurant while my partner was training volleyball, and later I went to the school to see her match.
Today has been a long day, but I’ve enjoyed visiting the most emblematic parts of Washington D.C.

Laia Martí



Today was a great day and we visited a lot of new things that most of us havdn't seen before. 
In the morning I woke up and had breakfast with my partner and my host family. After that, we drove to Good Counsel to pick up our lunches and to get the school bus which was taking us to Washington DC.
In DC we visited the president Lincoln's and Jefferson's memorials and we also went to the Korean's War, Vietnam's War and II World War memorials. It was really impressive to see all the names of people who died fighting written all over the wall.
The last place we went to in DC was Chinatown where we had lunch and walked around for a bit. Then, we headed back to school and went to have dinner all together.
Finally, I went to watch a volleyball game because my partner was playing but unfortunately they lost.

Maria Mondéjar


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario